All proposals need to be sent to Tutorials.MILCOM.firstname.lastname@example.org with responses to all of the guidelines below. Proposals not meeting the required guidelines below will be returned noting the deficiencies. The proposers of each tutorial proposal agree that they will abide by all tutorial submission deadlines and at least one of the authors will attend MILCOM 2021.
Submissions of six pages or less will be accepted.
1. Title of the tutorial;
2. Abstract, objectives and motivation;
3. Timeliness, intended audience and their required past expertise;
4. Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker;
5. A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
6. An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
7. Completion percent of the tutorial. That is, 100% equals ready to go. 50% means halfway completed. If not 100% provide a completion date.
8. A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
9. A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
10. State if a similar tutorial has been offered in recent MILCOMs (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
Examples of other (optional) information: Hands-on and interactive demonstrations; Foundational and includes state-of-the-art research results; Includes tools and techniques used by practitioners; Had an audience of more than x at Conference y.